Writer & Entrepreneur

Writer & Entrepreneur
DREAM CREATION

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Power to go alone




 The caption written in this picture has reminded me the 1st day when i have moved theatre all alone to watch the movie Rockon

I asked few of my friends to come with me but no buddy was ready to go as they were having less interest in this film. But being a lover of musicalbands i was willing to watch this film. 

I still remember that i was not a bit hesitant to go #alone, even i liked to watch movie alone as i never force anyone to indulge in my choice. 

I also remember when i used to visit cafeterias and bakeries alone to have some stuff of my choice. 

Although Devesh is there to accompany me all the time now and i love him to be with me always but still i may move alone to any restaurant or movie hall all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment